Valentine’s Dinner Special
Velvety Shiitake And Parsnip Mushroom Soup
Love is in the Air
Valentine’s Day is around the corner …Looking for a romantic way to spend the evening with your special partner? Skip the busy restaurant scene and enjoy an elegant dinner in the cozy comfort of my charming woodcutter ranch style bungalow in Stouffville. I’ve created an enchanting 6 course gourmet menu for this couples-only Valentine’s Day culinary celebration. Each course will be served at your very own intimate, candle-lit table for two. And each lady will leave with a beautiful red rose to remember the evening by. Fall in love all over again over the glow of the warm fireplace and an incredibly dreamy meal.
- Chilled leek with a mustard-shallot vinaigrette, pinches of Roquefort cheese and watercress
- Velvety shiiitake and parsnip soup finished with cream and diced beets
- Butter poached shrimp with green beans and pappardelle ribbons
- Breaded eggplant and mozzarella sandwich with tomato basil sauce
- A trio of venison tenderloin, braised short rib and lamb lollypop served with a potato pave´ and broccolini
- Chocolate pate´ with dried sour cherries and pine nuts finished with a chilled blackberry merlot coulis
- Price per person is $125 +13% HST + 15% gratuity.
- Date: February 14th.
- Arrival time begins at 7:00pm and meal service will run for approximately 3 hours.
- Spaces are limited. Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first served basis.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot payable by e-transfer.
- Bring your own wine without paying a corkage fee.